- Posters should be in portrait format;
- A0 format is recommended (841 mm x 1189 mm);
- All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board is available at the Registration desk;
- The number of each poster and of its corresponding poster board will be indicated to the authors and is given in the appropriate session programme;
The posters will be displayed the entire week and advertised during each related Plenary session. At the end of the conference, the remaining posters will be disposed of by the conference staff and they will not be stored.
Oral presentation guidelines
Keynote lectures: max 30 mins (25 min talk+questions)
Short talks: 10 min (+2 min questions)
- Power Point or PDF
- All lecture rooms offer 16:9 projection.
- The oral presentations are not organized centrally.
- Authors are kindly asked to upload their presentations directly in the Plenary Auditorium prior to the session block (early morning and morning coffee break). A lecture room assistant will be available if you need help.
- When producing PowerPoint files, we recommend embedding all used fonts in order to guarantee a smooth presentation.
- It is strictly prohibited to take photos of any scientific material without the explicit permission from the authors.